Anyone who is familiar with the Cleopatra pokies machine, the quintessential Egyptian queen undoubtedly regards her with a certain innate degree of respect and admiration, primarily for the way she changed the course of ancient history. For her deeds (both good and not so good), she had become the very incarnation of the inimitable phrase, femme fatale.
It is for this reason why she is more than deserving of being dedicated her own slot game by IGT that has been around in land casinos for some 20 years now. Play the free online version of Cleopatra below – i wish you great prosperity
Game Rules Cleopatra Pokies
As far as standard slot games are concerned, Cleopatra doesn’t depart from what’s normal in a slot grid. It has an average arrangement of 3 rows of 5 reels, with an equally average amount of payline numbering up to 20. You may set the amount of lines (1, 5, 9, 15, or 20) you wish to bet on, as well as your line bet. Wins are officially counted from left to right.
Symbols of note
- Common Game Symbols – Royal card symbols are this slot’s symbols that belong in the Common category. This label is based on each symbol’s credit rewards. They are 9, 10, J, Q, K, and A. Starting with 9 (the only symbol in this group with a 2 of a kind reward), the first four symbols share similar of-a-kind rewards, amounting as high as 100 credits. K is different only in its 4 of a kind reward, which is twice that of the symbols mentioned. A, on the other hand, is this tier’s best symbol as it has a better maximum of 125.
- Unique Game Symbols – These are symbols that are relative to this slot’s motif. Each symbol in this tier sometimes share of-a-kind rewards, but majority of their credit awards vary. In ascending order, Eye of Horus comes first, following Scepter & Flagellum closely, as both give similar 5 of a kind rewards of 250 credits but differ slightly in 4 of a kind rewards. Tablet comes after these two symbols and stands on its own, giving a max of 400 credits. Fan and Scarab Beetle are obviously mirror symbols, as both share 2 to 5 of a kind rewards, reaching up to 750.
- Scatter Game Symbol – Pharaoh Headstone serves as this slot’s scatter symbol, and it triggers its sole special feature; a variation of the standard Free Spins bonus in most slot games. Unlike most scatter symbols found in online slot games, Pharaoh Headstone symbols have a chance of appearing on all reels of this slot.
- Wild Game Symbol – The Queen of the Nile herself is this slot’s most wanted symbol as evidenced by its surpassing other symbols of its kinds with its 10,000-credit-reward. It fulfills a wild symbols standard function of substituting for other common and unique symbols. Like some symbols, this symbol also has a 2 of a kind reward of 10 credits. What’s more, it also multiplies any win that it assists by twice its normal value.
Special Bonus Feature
- Cleopatra Bonus – Once 3, 4 or 5 of Pharaoh Headstone symbols appear on the reels, you are given a specific multiplier and 15 extra spins. Getting 2 only gives a x2 multiplier.
- It is also during these Free Spins rounds that winning combinations are tripled, except for 5 of a kind Wild winning formation. 3 scatters give x5, 4 raises this to x20, but 5 is the best as it gives a huge x100 multiplier.
Cleopatra is on of IGT’s most played poker machines, a true iconic symbol of such a popular slot game that has spanned decades of excitement. It is only rivaled in popularity in it’s theme by the Aristocrat Queen of the Nile, King of the Nile and Love on the Nile series of pokies games.