Win Sum Dim Sum is a free pokies game that centers on Chinese comfort food dim sum. That being said, it makes use of unique food symbols that is bound to stimulate our irresistible gastronomic drive, which of course also emulates the desire of any gambler to win big in every spin. Microgaming is one of the few companies that have incorporated food in their slot games, and the results are phenomenal entertainment with equally high chances of winning thanks to its unique expanding wild.
How to Play the Win Sum Dim Sum Free Pokies
- Win Sum Dim Sum pokie has a 5×3 reel with up to 9 paylines. You get to exercise better control on your bets as you can set coin size, number of coins, and number of paylines you wish to play. All of these are automatically added up and multiplied in order to determine your total bet before spinning. All of your winnings are multiplied by the amount you bet per line, and the combinations that count are determined from left to right.
- This game has 5 low-tier symbols: 10, J, Q, K, and A. Forming 3 to 5 of a kind of any of them would automatically multiply your bets with their corresponding values. These values can be viewed by players any time on the PAYS sliding menu located at the interface’s upper right portion. Of course, the symbol 10 gives the least reward while A can multiply your earnings by as much as x10 with a perfect combination.
- The dim sum symbols have the highest varying multipliers, though. They include, from least to greatest, Lotus Rice, Chicken Feet, Har Gow, and Shao Mai. Consider it your lucky day once you get 5 of a kind of the Shao Mai symbol as it’s able to multiply your bet by as much as 60x. The game itself entices players by candidly stating that you can win by as much as 75,000 credits in a single spin.
- The Win Sum Dim Sum symbol serves as this game’s wild symbol. What makes it great, of course, is its ability to expand to other reels in order to help players get a winning combination and also form additional wins. The scatter symbol manifests itself in the form of a Teapot.
- Its expanding wild is certainly one feature that serves to make it stand out from others of its kind. As for how it works, since the wild symbol can substitute for other symbols (except the Teapot), the ability to expand on reel 3 during a regular spin would certainly raise one’s odds of winning with the help of wild symbols. Even better is the fact that during a round of Free Spins, its capability to expand is improved further, allowing it to cover reels 2, 3, and 4.
- Last but not least, it’s also important to highlight the game’s Free Spins, which lets players earn a set number of free spins (15, to be exact) once they are able to land 3 or more of the Teapot scatter symbol. As said above, it works in great synergy with wild symbols, and the fact that it can be retriggered only makes it the proverbial icing on the cake.
Ok lets be honest, this game is Asian themed but no where near as much fun as other Asian style games like the Aristocrat pokies aka: Dragon Emperor, Choy Sun Doa or Lucky 88.