PayPal is a mega sized company founded way back in 1998, located in sunny California, USA it is the world’s largest platform for sending money online and shopping securely without exposing your credit card details to the seller.
Several online casinos allow players to deposit and cash-out with their personal PayPal account. The bad news is that Australian players cannot use this service at present as they are blocked by PayPal at online pokies casinos.
Error, group does not exist! Check your syntax! (ID: 3)
Possibly one day this may change for the better but in the meantime we suggest punters open a Neteller account which allows funding from a credit card and then you can deposit where you please, they also will send you a pre-paid style MasterCard so you can withdraw your winnings at any ATM across the planet.
Depositing with PayPal
Making a deposit using this option is like falling off a bike! Yes anyone can do it it’s that easy. At your preferred casino site just go to their deposits section and there you can select PayPal as a funding option. Just complete the amount to transfer then a secure pop-up screen appears where you enter your PayPal user name and password. Funding takes seconds and you are set to go; the casino does not see any of your private information regards credit cards and the likes of.
Cashing out with PayPal
When you get a little win it takes just a few heart beats to get you money back to your web wallet. Just go to the cash-out request page of the casino site, choose PayPal as the option and complete the login form and the cash will transfer to your personal account in seconds.
Pros of using PayPal at online casinos
• It’s secure and totally safe way of funding or purchasing online.
• Superfast so no waiting whatsoever, you money does not sit in cyberspace, so as soon as you hit that fund button you are good to start spinning those poker machine reels.
• The casino does not ever get to view any of your financial details or sensitive credit card information.
• Payments are free of charge, yes mates rates usually. You won’t have to pay extra fees to use the service to fund you casino account.
• PayPal can also be used to make cash-outs from your casino account back to your wallet.
Cons of using PayPal at pokies casinos
We can’t discover that many disadvantages of using PayPal to make online payments and deposits at pokies casinos. Possible disadvantages for online casino players we found:
• Not available for Aussie residents at the moment 🙁 mostly only UK players can access this form of banking.
• Not that many casinos offer it as banking method at present unfortunately.
• Cross currency exchange rates can reduce you cash-outs and funding. If your PayPal account is in one currency and you play and fund in another currency PayPal will apply certain fees and their own “special” exchange rates on any transactions. This will reduce significantly what cash you actually receive in both depositing and withdrawals.
In summary if you were lucky enough to be able to play at PayPal accepted pokies casinos we say go for it and good luck!